Crane winches Brake Control Valve
This series of products are suitable for the control circuit of the winch system of all engineering machines to effectively control the start and shutdown of the brake.
The optimized duplex series of products with higher integration degree and minimum materials can realize all functions of the hydraulic control valve of a winch brake, reducing pipeline, saving space and decreasing cost.
Functions and features
1. The new structure of hydraulic control two-position three-way valve spool combined with shuttle valve contributes to a simplified structure, complete performance, small volume and reduced cost.
2. A low-pressure constant source (usually less than 3.0MPa) is adopted to control the brake. It has reduced internal leakage, automatically isolated the influence from internal and external high pressure and made the brake closed more reliably at neutral position.
3. The empty cavity at the output end of shuttle valve is installed with a built-in strainer which facilitates the installation and interface connection of the shuttle valve and also performs automatic filtering and cleaning performance of the hydraulic control valve.
1. Rated working pressure: 32MPa
2. Hydraulic open control pressure: 1~2 Mpa
3. P Port pressure: 0~5 Mpa
4. P flow rate: 10~20 L/min
BJ-1-300 Brake Control Valve dimensions
BJ-1-300 Brake Control Valve symbols