Flow Sharing Control Valve 5SPCV-25E,Load Sensitive Proportional Flow Sharing Valve
Application:This series of products is suitable for the loading circuit of over 20-ton hydraulic mobile cranes and also for other oil cylinders and motor systems.
Functions and features
1. The two oil pumps automatically switch over to non-confluence state from confluence one in case of combined actions of stretching & withdrawing, amplitude variation and primary and auxiliary winches. Movement at two sides does not interfere with each other.
2. All linkage actions can realize stepless proportional speed regulation and compound control actions which are not influenced by load.
3. Reasonable speed regulation through-flow area change can achieve stable small-flow output and realize micro motion.
4. The outlet of dual pumps are designed with a main overflow valve (safety valve) which can conduct overload protection for the system and also remote dual protection for unloading so as to ensure safe operation. A port and B port to all actuating mechanisms are offered with secondary overflow valves or oil recharging overflow valves. The amount and opening pressure can be determined according to the demand of customers.
5. Providing the hydraulic brakes of primary and auxiliary winches with a pressure source interface for brake release.
1. Rated pressure: 25MPa
2. Max. Flow: 320L/min
3. Operation mode: Hydraulic and manual control
We can design and produce according your demand, and will offer you whole hydraulic system solution