GCBH3-320-D-A Counterbalance Valves
This product is mainly applied to the lifting hydraulic circuit of oil motor such as the lifting mechanism of hydraulic mobile crane (primary and auxiliary winches), hydraulic lifting winch of a ship, hydraulic deck crane, hydraulic fishing machinery of a fisher and hydraulic winch of an engineering ship together with variation amplitude and stretching & withdrawing oil cylinder circuits. It is a typical and pivotal hydraulic element of the lifting hydraulic circuit of all open-type systems.
Functions and features
1. This valve is a pilot relief valve which can automatically induce not only negative moment but also input flow so as to control the lowering speed of negative moment in large range, effectively prevent speed out of control and "ramming", avoid the suction of oil pump, oil motor and system and make the lifted cargos lowered stably.
2. The spools of check valve and balance valve are sealed on conical surface. The pilot relief valve is sealed with a small steel ball so as to more effectively perform as a hydraulic lock at neutral position.
3. In case of hose breakage, it can automatically cut off the oil circuit and perform the automatic protection function to prevent the fall of external load.
4. With appearance and installation dimension unchanged, it only changes the quantity of throttling groove of balance valve spool and the included angle structure to produce different flow specifications as demanded by users.
1. Size DN=25
2. Rated working pressure PH=25MPa
3. Rated flow QH=250L/min
4. Max. flow Qmax=450L/min
5. Control pressure 2.3-7MPa and opening pressure of check valve ≥0.2MPa.
How to order
GCBH D type dimensions
CGBH D type symbols