Torque Limiting Valve
hydraulic torque limiting valve
This product is a safety device for self-protection that is installed on a lorry-mounted crane. When the crane exceeds the torque at cargo loading/unloading, it can perform the self-protection function and prevent dumping and turnover that may cause damage to machine and personal injury.
Functions and features
1. The compact size and light structure makes it the ideal safety device for a lorry-mounted crane to prevent turnover.
2. In case of over torque, the safety device unloads automatically and forces the lorry-mounted crane to stop working. Even misoperation will not cause turnover, machine damage or personal injury. There is no need to add any electric hydraulic element such as an external solenoid valve, thus it has a low price.
3. The torque limit can be adjusted and set according to the overturning moment of different lorry-mounted cranes. It can be optimized according to the amount of actuating mechanisms of the lorry-mounted crane. It is also applicable to crane trucks.
4. To resume the torque limit, input certain pressure at RS port. Only the overhanging arm is needed to stretch inside. No additional setting of control pressure source is required.
5. This device conforms to European CE specification and offers technical guarantee to homemade lorry-mounted cranes in China.
1. Max. working pressure: 35MPa
2. Max. flow: 60L/min (larger flow to be designed according to user demand);
3. Setting pressure of torque limit: 20MPa (preset at delivery), adjustable range: 10~35MPa;
4. In case of over torque, it automatically makes the system completely decompressed to avoid operation at over torque again.
5. Control pressure to release the over torque unloading (external control) ≥10 MPa.
MLV60-35 outline drawing