Loading Sensitive Flow Sharing Control Valve (LUDV)
Applications: Excavators, cranes, drilling equipment, forestry machines
This series of products is applicable to loading circuits of all engineering machines to realize proportional control on actuating mechanisms like hydraulic cylinder and motor.
Functions and features
1. The international advanced LUDV system can realize proportional flow distribution to all actuating mechanisms. Besides, the flow is not influenced by load.
2. The neutral-position low pressure unloading mode can be suitable for a variable capacity system of which the neutral position cannot reach zero (also applicable to a fixed capacity pump system).
3. Plate overlying can be adopted to combine a multiway proportional flow valve group according to the actual demand of customers.
4. The circular arc groove orifice of valve rod can make flow more accurate and action more stable so as to cater for different working conditions.
5. The electro-hydraulic proportional valve adopts an imported electromagnetic proportional reducing valve to achieve small hysteresis and high repetition precision and cater for installation with all kinds of precisions.
1. Max. Working pressure: 35MPa;
2. Flow: 30~560L/min
3. Operation mode: Electrohydraulic, hydraulic and manual